ArcGIS - Advanced Part 2 Training
Duration: 1 Day.
Cost: £300 (ex VAT)
Discounted for 2+ people or if you attend Part 1 the day before
CPD: worth 3 AGI CPD Points
As with the Introduction-level courses, our Advanced courses are split into two one-day course affording you the flexibility to attend a single day at a time, or to take the course in full over two consecutive days.
ArcGIS Advanced builds on the material covered on the Introduction-level courses, and explores some of the more advanced capabilities of ArcGIS Desktop.
ArcGIS Advanced Part 2 leans more towards topics concerning data editing and data processing. The course explains the more advanced data capture functions & keyboard shortcuts, and shows how to use the Field Calculator for smart attribute editing. It will also demonstrate the use of the ArcToolbox menus for geoprocessing, and introduce the concept of Modelbuilder for the automation of repetitive workflows.
The course is suitable for ArcGIS users with previous experience (at least 6 months would be recommended), or those who have recently attended an Introduction-level course. Ideally those attending ArcGIS Advanced Part 2 should have attended Part 1, or at least should have a basic understanding of File Geodatabases.
What to expect from your training with Salford GIS at Technology House:-
- One PC for each trainee
- Air-conditioned training room
- Experienced trainer with sense of humour
- Relevant data with worked examples
- Hands-on interactive approach
- No more than 6 trainees per course
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Comprehensive course manual
- Certificate on course completion
- 30 days (phone/email-based) GIS Lifebelt technical support
|Forthcoming ArcGIS - Advanced Part 2 Training Training Courses|
| 20 Oct 2016
ArcGIS Advanced Part 2 Full Course Outline
1. Advanced Editing
2. Working with Rasters
3. ArcToolbox and Geoprocessing
4. Metadata & Map Projections