GIS Lifebelt Technical Support
Either on the end of the phone or by email, your GIS Lifebelt is there to help you get the job done quickly and effectively. Your GIS Lifebelt may comprise Technical Support, Online Tutorials or both!
If you take out a GIS Lifebelt Technical Support contract, you can:-
- Email us anytime
- Call us during working hours (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
- Speak direct to a consultant if available (if a consultant cannot speak straight away, they will respond within 8 working hours)
- Raise up to 25 support incidents per annum
- Get support on any standard version of MapInfo Professional or ArcGIS
What we ask of you:-
- Where possible support calls should be channelled through a single point of contact (where different departments operate autonomously one point of contact per department is fine)
- You may nominate a second point of contact to cover for absence
- Users should have a reasonable understanding of the supported software – technical support is not a training substitute.
What does it cost?
- For either ArcGis or MapInfo £750 per annum (add GIS Tutorials for £745)
- For both ArcGis and MapInfo £1250 per annum (add GIS Tutorials for £1245)
If you use up your 25 support incidents in less than a year then you can opt to extend the contract for the remaining period on a pro rata basis (N.B. GIS Tutorials last for the full 12 months irrespective of usage)