Welcome to GIS Tutorials from Salford GIS
GIS Tutorials are designed to help you get the most out of your investment in GIS and in training. They are not intended to replace the traditional tutor-led training course, but to help novice, occasional and experienced users alike answer the vital “how do I ….. ?” question that we all face from time to time.
With GIS Tutorials you can:-
- Access tutorial webcasts on demand, wherever and whenever you need
- Get straight to the topic you want to know about
- Rewind/pause/stop at any time
- See worked examples in front of your eyes, using UK data
All for a single, fixed annual fee to cover everyone within your organisation*.
* up to 50 registered users per licence